From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: 5/2/2006 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: Kinda OT: LDP.exe for Windows 2000 server...

**
Yup we downloaded the utility from  <http://www.ldapbrowser.com>
http://www.ldapbrowser.com

The fun part is guessing what port is used - I've tried both 389 as well
as the 3268 (for MS AD) and both didn't seem to work. I guess I need to
verify with our AD admin if I am using all the right user base and other
connection parameters..

Joe

"McKenzie, James J C-E LCMC HQISEC/L3" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

**
Joe:
I have the tools here that should help.  BTW, the Windows 200 version of
the Support Tools that are available from Microsoft will work with XP
Professional.  The file is not very large.
James McKenzie