From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 8:39 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: CMDB post installation checklist..

**
During the installation of CMDB, the user that gets created called 'CMDB Internal User' - does this user get Administrator rights automatically or must this user be granted Administrator rights? We just saw a KB that my colleague pointed out to me that this user must have administrator rights but we noticed that this user belongs to the group CMDB Internal View only...

What have you guys done to this user - granted the Administrator rights manually?

Rgds

Joe
Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___