**

I am attempting to configure Crystal 9 for use with ARS 6.3 and Mid-Tier 6.3.  All running on Windows 2003 with SP1.  When I attempt to launch the report from the web I get an IIS error of 404.  Crystal is installed on the same server as the Mid-Tier.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  I have followed the docs from BMC, but still no luck.  The reports work fine from the WUT.

Thanks,

Andrew Baxter

Manager, Information Technology

w. (781) 902-6026

f. (781) 902-6002

****This e-mail is sent by Hudson Highland Group, Inc., or one of its subsidiaries, and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.****