From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 2:03 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Unix Server

James is talking about Unix Operating System patches.  We have been running Remedy on Unix servers for over 5 years and I can't recall any time where we had to reboot a Unix server due to Remedy.

Decreasing the Remedy threads only requires stopping and restarting the Remedy processes for the threads to be released.

Fred