And the reason you must do this is because of the funky way that nulls are
handled in Remedy

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 3:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Macro searches problem.

This must be related to the null logic, suppose that you want to search for
all values not equal to X in a field and you also want to capture the null
values, if you just search for field != "X" you will get all values except
null values, to get those too you have to search for them, field != "X" OR
field = $NULL$ /L ars