-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wall, Frank
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:56 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Questrion on Microsoft SQL Reporting Services and Remedy

All,

Thanks Craig and Carl for your input.  I do have two more questions that
have came up.

1.  Has anyone seen any issues of query conflict between SQL Reporting
Services and the AR Server?

2.  Also, has anyone ran into issues with views and tables being
regenerated on changes made to Remedy that causes SRS to have any
issues?

Thanks,
Frank Wall
Administrator