Hi Ann

I can't offer an explanation for your problem, but I can confirm that I've
seen similar or the same behavior.  I have worked on several systems where
Group notifications are extremely unreliable and often only generate
notifications to one or two of many group members. There seems to be no
logic to when or why this happens, but the system simply seems not to
recognize User records as members of the Group concerned.

It's easy to assume that Group notifications are working properly just
because some notifications are going out, but close monitoring shows that
several group members do not get sent notifications.

This functionality seemed so unreliable that I chose to completely
restructure my Assignment Teams using individual Team membership records, so
I could use a push fields actions to generate notifications from each
individuals membership record, thus completely bypassing conventional
'Group' notifications.

I'd be interested to hear if Remedy are able to offer any solution to your
issue.

Regards

David Sanders
Remedy Solution Architect