Shafqat,

I understand the problem at hand. But I have to question only one part
of your explanation:

"
in the olden days since it was
being done via SQL there could be a delay of upto 30 to 40 minutes before
the new entry showed up(sometimes, but it had happened).
"

Given what I know of how the ARS server Push action works. I can not
imagine that under a normal operating condition (barring bugs in the
design implementation) that even a delay of 1 minute would be
possible. Now if your actually using an Escalation to create the
"consolidated" record then I can see how such a delay would be
possible. But that seems like a poor way to design this feature in my
mind. As Michiel pointed out, use Push actions from Submit and Modify
to create/update/remove these consolidated records and the timing
should be almost instantaneous to the action done on the "source"
records.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.
Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence.