From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lyons, Michael (USAEOUSA)
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 11:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Search Engine

ARS 5.12
ARS WEB 3.0
SQL 2000

I have been charged with locating a "Google-type" search engine that will work with the current ARS web we have in place also one that will work with MidTier 6.3. We will be migrating to ARS 6.3 and MidTier in June 06.Any insight, direction would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Lyons
Remedy Administrator
EOUSA

  • Search Engine Lyons, Michael (USAEOUSA)
    • Re: Search Engine Patel, Kamlesh R.