-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jack Samson
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 1:53 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Nested Active Link Guides ARS 6.03 Patch 16

Thanks List. I tried this on ARS 6.03 Patch 16 and the User Tool
crashes.
Additionally, the initial Call Guide to TableField1 stops after the
first iteration of the second Table field.  I tried to force and go to
the next ROW by setting the TableField2 + Count, but that crashes the
User Tool too.

>From: Sean Garrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
>Subject: Re: Nested Active Link Guides ARS 6.03 Patch 16
>Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:39:10 -0400
>
>Check your call to the guide in Active Link 2 ... you might not have
>the "Table Loop" checkbox checked.  Also if you want some action to
>happen make sure you do don't just have $ROWSELECTED$ = "1"  ... you
>need something like $ROWSELECTED$ != "0".  If you are doing it based on

>selected items.  ARS
>6.3
>has a "Table Loop Selected Rows Only" checkbox that you can use as
well.

>Good Luck
>
>Sean

Field2.