Robert:
It depends. The scary thing in the wish list you
provided is "Implement processes", because time spent
on designing, communicating, integrating (with other
processes), training CM process can vary wildly. Other
than that, 100 days doesn't appear unreasonable.

My experiences of CM implemantations range from 2
weeks to a year.

It all depends on how mature, how demanding and how
large the environment is, how much resources you throw
at it, and what is the scale/scope/mandate of the
effort (tool as well as process? integrations?
reports? regulatory requirements?).

I have seen/done 2 week implementations where the
application is installed, basic configuration
performed, a few minor customization (cosmetic) made,
a few people trainied and they start using the
application. Needless to say, this is a small
environment (say less than 100 users of Remedy), not
very mature in terms of Change Management process/tool
(haven't really used one in the past), not  demanding
(no "gap analysis"; use what's in the app) at all.
Moreover, there is no or little emphasis on process,
and very limited training/communication occurs. No or
little integration/reporting needs, virtually no data
migration. No attention to standards such as ITIL/SOX.
You get the idea.

At the other extreme, you can have a large
organization with multiple user groups with varied
interests/needs (perhaps crossing national/continental
boundaries), with entrenched and mature Change
Management processes/tools already in place, and
demanding needs.
By demanding needs, I mean stuff such as: lenghty and
involved gap analysis & design sessions for tool as
well as process, we-tell-you-what-we-want-need
give-it-to-us-no-matter-the-cost mentality (typically
happens at large/old/mature organizations, though when
you come up with the grand total of cost/time, they
will invariably scale down the ambition), complex
integration/reporting/data migration needs, rigorous
and formal requirements for running the project (such
as maintaining well defined IT standards...for design,
testing,  documentation, communication, training),
regulatory burdens etc.

Most implementations obviously fall in between, so
even without knowing your circumstances, I venture to
guess that 100 days you mentioned is reasonable with a
few dedicated resouces (and numerous resources as
needed).

You can either start with the number of days and
number of resources you have and figure out how much
can be done. First calculate the time for the
essential/overhead stuff
(install/configuration/process/training/reports , any
must do integration, data migration etc) and then
figure out how much time is left for variable stuff
such as customizations and optional integration etc.
Then, when you do requirements analysis for
customizations/integrations, you know how much you can
handle. Tell them that's how much you can deliver in
the allocated time.

Or, if your organization is a demanding one and is
willing to pay (in money and time) for what it
needs/wants, you can just do a "discovery" phase (gap
analysis/architecture/design of process and tool) to
figure out how much work is there, add it all up (with
essential/overhead stuff), show them the itemized
cost/time and take it from there.

HTH.

-Rabi Tripathi