From: Kern, Robert SBA [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:27 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: "Shareware" : The LOL Tool

Hello George,

forwarded you a link offline.

Best greetings, Robert

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of George Jungle
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:21 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Hey Rob,

I would love to get a copy of something like this.

What kind of application is it?  Does it run on AR or is it somehting separate?

Thanks for that.

George.

On 5/8/06, Kern, Robert SBA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

**

Hello list,

We are running with a server group here and I needed a quick way to be being able to display the available floating licenses, without having to check each server.

If anyone might be interested something like that, just drop me a mail and I'm going to forward a copy. Suppose it's a rare requirement, but perhaps there is 0-1 other peeps who might have an use for that as well.

It runs with v6.3 - the screenshot version runs with hardcoded values for login and server names. The forwarded one will have text fields for that.

<<screenshot4.jpg>>

Best greetings from Germany, Robert

__20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___ __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___