** I had the same problem, but was able to find MFC71U.DLL on the web. I was just about to put in a ticket when I read your email.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] May 10, 2006 4:38 PM >>>
**
I downloaded and installed the new migrator (after uninstalling the old and rebooting the machine).  Whenever I try to run it, I get an error that it cannot find the MFC71U.DLL and refuses to start.

Anyone else having this issue?  (I did place a tkt.).

--
Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer

The opinions expressed in this e-mail are in no way those of the University of Washington, or the State of Washington.  They are my own.