**
Yeah, the problem I think is that even on the client OS (Windows Server 2003) the timezone of user's choice is not available.

I will try installing the 1418 patch and will let you know.

Another thing I found out is that we can force the TimeZone by editing the ar.ini file as follows:

[Desktop]
TZ=XXX[+|]hh[:mm[:ss]]

where XXX = 3 letter timezone (like PST)
and hh/mm/ss = displacement

Anyone tried this?

Jason