**
Um, interesting.

I've looked at the ARX files (the last ticket listed, the ones before and after), and none of them have any attachments, long diary fields, or any obviously dubious fields - either strange characters, currency fields, etc.

Its been suggested that we upgrade our server from 5.1.1 to patch 1389 .... that'll delay our migration somewhat.

Thats life I guess!

Regards

Dave