Hi Maxim,
   The CMDB API should not be looking for forms...it should know to reference
the
class in the CMDB Metadata. It has done in all previous releases of CMDB.
I have seen a few problems of OOTB Remedy workflow (not the API's) looking for a
specific form name by assuming they can put a prefix of "BMC:" in front of the
Class
Lookup Keyword, but we know this doesn't work for categorisation classes that
don't
exist as physical AR System forms.
Was this a problem for you before you upgraded to Patch 003? Can you reproduce
this
on a 1.1 Patch 002 environment?
I'm not running the new patch so I can't test this from my end.
Have you tried turning on Filter logging when you try this action?
In Asset Management, you should see a Filter called
"AIAST:INV-All_CreateStorageRelation2_SystemsComponents" which is used when
creating
Inventory relationships from the BMC_HardwareSystemComponent class and it's
categorisation subclasses (via form AST:HardwareSystemComponent).
>From looking at the code on this filter, it appears to be doing the right
>thing, but
if you turn on the logging and try putting something into the inventory you
might be
able to spot the problem.
This Filter is hard coded to use the BMC_InventorySystemComponents relationship.
The BMC_InventorySystemComponents relationship on my system is supposed to
allow any
instance from BMC_InventoryStorage on the left to be related to any instance
from
BMC_SystemComponent on the right. You should check this in your Class Manager
consoel to make sure this is also true. According to the laws of Relationship
inheritance, any subclasses of these classes should also be valid in the
relationship.
In your example, BMC_SystemComponent is an ancestor of BMC_Memory, so this
should work.
The only case I can imagine where this isn't working is if CMDB 1.1 Patch 003
has
introduced a new error, or there is something wrong with your metadata.
Do you have anything currently in the "Change Pending" state?
Search for all records in the OBJSTR:Class form where:

'Pending ID' != "0"

Let me know if this returns any results as these should be flushed through
before
further testing.
Besides this, I would suggest turning on the logging and tracing it through.
When
the Error is returned if everything looks like it should logically work, I would
suggest contacting BMC as this could be a bug in this patch.
Chris.