From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Moore Jr., Donald B.
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 10:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARERR 405 exporting Display Only form to .def file

Hello (James, Ron, et al.),

Well, I guess I spoke too soon.  I did manage to import the form with the modified field ID but none of the related Active Links will import, so the workflow is dead.  I'm guessing that this is also related to the errant core field ID on the form (but that's only a guess).  So, what do I need to do to make the A/L's "importable"?  I did download and study the information on the archgid utility but it looks a bit risky.  I probably won't employ that option unless I'm in a "Last Resort" situtation.  Right now I can't afford to break anything as there is no likelihood that I'd be able to use the exported object defintions to restore the system if archgid messed it up.

Looking at the A/L's with a text editor shows several likely candidates for field ID references that may be the source of the problem.  If someone has some insight into how (or where) to edit these A/L's to make them importable, that information would be extremely useful (and apprecitated).

Thanks,

Don Moore
SAIC-HCC  Rockville