**
After version 6, (I think), the admin tool allows you to right-click on an object and export to a .def file.  You can keep adding objects by using the 'append' feature.  The append allows you to re-export the same object to an existing file.  I have always avoided this to avoid an issue till now.  Before I imported this .def, I opened it in text pad, and notice that the object is listed twice, rather than delete the old reference and re-write.

So I'm curious:  If I were to import this def file, would the Remedy server be able to handle this?  Or would somehting blow up?