** Dwayne,

You can have an active link that fires on Close that gives the user an error message that you define. After they click OK to the error they are then prompted "On or more active links failed when closing the form. Do you still want to ext the application?" Yes/No.

So in the error you could give them a message to say No to the next prompt and punch out (or you're fired). Not the cleanest solution but it may work for you.

Jason