From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Murtuza Bookwala
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 11:02 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT - BMC-Remedy Tech Support Rant

Forget a 24x7 support center, we don't even get a 24x7 support website from BMC....

I am in the Middle East, and our weekend is on Friday. This means we work on Saturday and Sunday.

BMC always does maintainance on their support website in the wee hours of Sat and Sunday in the USA.

This leaves us blacked out on these days because its day in the Middle east at that time.

-- Murtuza.