-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Papolu, Appajee
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 2:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: .Net API - Export DSO and VUI

Stephen,

As of now, .NET API only exposes 'first-class' server object types only.
Actually that is true even with Java API as well. These other object
types you quoted plus flashboard related objects (data source, variable
etc) are not truly server objects but are data within some system forms.
So you could potentially use Entry APIs to access such object
definitions -- however you need to have a valid mapping between the
form/fields to the actual properties (of such object) would correspond
to.

.NET API does not expose facility to export out the VUI definitions
alone. This would be a useful enhancement to add if there were frequent
uses for such a thing.

Regards
Appajee