From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Dwayne Martin
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 4:50 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [AKO Content Warning - Attachments] Re: Stop closing of windows user tool SOLVED

I tried using two active links, one to check on the existance of a pending Hours Worked record, and another to open the record.  But the first one ran and the second didn't.

I ended up setting a flag to note the existance of the pending Hours Worked record.  Then on Window Close, if the flag is set I opened Hours Worked as a dialog.  That stopped Remedy or the control panel from closing down.  Then I had the Hours Worked dialog window gather the info from the pending record and do a Push Fields to update it.

Sort of round-about but it seems to work.

Dwayne Martin
Computing Support
James Madison University