From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kalyan Krishna Nethy
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 2:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Maximum Filters for an Operation

**
Hi Stephen,

In the Server Information Window in Admin tool, Advanced tab, you'll find this setting.

Regards,
Kalyan.

"Heider, Stephen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Does anyone know of a way to track the maximum filters for an operation?

I want to be able to see how the total number of filters increase and
decrease as workflow executes. There could be operations that peak near
the 'Maximum Filters for an Operation' setting yet I would not know it.
The only time I receive any indication is seeing the Too Many Filters
error in the error log.

Is this possible with ARS or a third-party product?

Stephen
ARS 6.3