From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 6:54 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Many ARDBC connections

Rick,

v5 could do that. You just had to write the second, third,... n th,
ARDBC yourself. Or, if we are talking about AREA LDAP connections,
then you had to write your own AREA plugin.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.
Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence.