-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michiel Beijen
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 1:27 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BFS Strong Password 2.5.1 - Errors when setting up software

James,

If you'd really like to know, there are two ways, you could set up
active links to run executables on the server or on the client. If you
would use the last option of course you would need to distribute
md5.exe to all clients so it would not be a real practical solution,
but I guess you could just use it for testing purposes. If you would
have an active link that is set to execute a file on the server the
Run Process statement would be prefixed with @@: and if you'd like it
to run straigt from the users workstation you would jisust remove
these @@: characters.

Btw this would only work if you'd use the Windows User Tool, not with
Mid-Tier.

good luck,

Michiel Beijen
from Canada this time....

On 7/18/06, James Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I excluded part of the question,  when I install MD5.exe on the server or
> can do it on my local workstationl.

HTML