-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Parker
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 6:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7 - Installation

Hi Mary:

In addition to the threads, I also did the following:

1)  Disabled Escalations from the Admin tool
2)  Disable any non-essential processes (email engine, flashboards
server,
etc)

Incident & Problem went on without a hitch then.  Both took about 3
hours.

I just started Change so we'll see what happens then.