Hello List,

I am in the process of making a clean install of 6.3 on a box that already
has an existing AR 6.3 System on it.  I was wondering if anyone had ever
done this and run into any problems with the servers fighting over
configuration files.  I am running on HPUX and am setting things up for
each AR System to have a different user etc..  Here are a couple of the
specific questions that I had.

1) Can you specify the filepath for the midtier configuration directory (on
HPUX it is by default /etc/arinstall) and also /etc/arsystem (where the
license and armonitor.conf information lives) during an install?  On a
regular install, I do not remember seeing an option for this file path.
2) Can I just make a new configuration file and when I start the arserver,
can I point it towards that configuration file?

Thanks for your responses.

-Dave