Has anyone used Remedy Migrator to migrate all forms and workflow.  I'm
setting up a dev box and want to make it a mirror of the production box.
Running 6.3 with a backend db of Oracle.  I found this in the archives

(The Remedy Migrator is not designed for use with the CMDB, APPROVAL
SERVER or SLA applications. These applications use meta-data stored in
forms to generate companion workflow which work together to implement the
application functionality. The CMDB provides an alternate mechanism for
migrating class changes or instance data (see the document on
Supportweb, "Migrating a BMC Atrium CMDB from Development to Production").
The SLA application provides a link on the SLA Console to import/export
SLAs.
You should not use Remedy Migrator to migrate any DATA OR WORKFLOW on
forms with the following prefixes:
AP,  OBJSTR,  RE,  BMC or  SLA
You should also not use Remedy migrator to migrate any filters with a
prefix zSLAGen or OBJSTR.)

Currently still reading the help file on the migrator

Bottom line is there anything I should not do?