**
We run the MIgrator against 1 of the servers in our Load Balanced environment directly.  After Migrating run the arsignal command to refresh the other servers.

Fred

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 5:35 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Migration question...

**
Yup aware of those backward compatibility issues.. Thanks for your response Susan...

Question number 2 I guess related to this is - have any of you used the migrator on an environment where you have hardware load balancers? I would assume since the migrator is just another client it should be 'just another client' connecting to the load balancer... So even if that is possible, how does the licensing scheme work? Do we have to license every server behind the load balancer? Or does Remedy support 'match' the license you have purchased on one server for the other servers behind that load balancer?

Joe D'Souza
Remedy Developer / Consultant,
BearingPoint,
Virginia.