**

Good afternoon list,

I have a quick question.  We are moving to a new datacenter and our UNIX administrators have decided to migrate all of the applications including our ARSystem server to a brand new server.  The new server is going to have the same host name, IP address, etc. as the old server (which is being decommissioned).

I assume this is going to require me to purge/exchange the licenses for re-application to the new server as the Host ID associated with the ARSystem license keys will no longer be valid on the new hardware.  Is that a correct assumption on my part?

Thanks,

James W. Hall

  • [no subject] Hall, James (West Chester)