From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pedro Cardoso
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 7:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Version 7.0 Sample Data

**
Hi, I just finished a CMDB, Service Desk and SLM installation, and I look surprised that there is not sample data!
I don't select the DSL (definitive software library) in Incident and Problem, because in another installation it spends a lot of time.
Is could be the reason?  or ITSM v7 is sample less.

Is anyone have a sample info, I would appreciate it.

Thanks..

Pedro Cardoso R.
MEXICO

__20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___ __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___