**
Hi,

Has anyone run into an issue while attempting an application upgrade from version 5.5 to 5.6.  We downloaded the archid utility and set the environment, but we continue to get at error:

"The upgrade installer needs to modify field IDs in several application forms. However, a version of archgid utility bundled with this installation does not support AR System server version 6.03.00 patch 017.  Please contact Remedy Customer Support to obtain an updated utility and instructions.

The installation cannot continue."

We are running Solaris, ARS 6.3 and version 5.5 of the applications with an Oracle database.  Remedy is saying there is an issue with the script, but I can't imagine that we are the first to encounter this.  Is there a workaround out there?

Any help would be appreciated, Sue