Hi all,

ARS 6.3

I have a costumer who is requesting me to do something I never did before.
Here is the situation. I have an application which is used to track the
Release of In-House applications. Whitin this application I have a place to
write the documentation path and file. Currently it is a single character
field(one for the file name and one for the file path) in which they
manualy type the file name and path. The client would like me to develop
something that would allow them to automaticly set the path from a window
browser/explorer. In other words, while they are browsing in their
local/network drives can I bring the current path in character field. I
understand that they could do Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V but I would like to know if
I could implement their request somehow.

Please let me know and include the details.

Mathieu Pitre
IT Business Systems Analyst
CSC @ Pratt and Whitney Canada