**

We do this all the time. The biggest issues are:

·         Data limitation – I believe you are limited to 175 characters total and this includes the Subject.

·         You should only accommodate this for internet SMS devices.

·         You would need to have a field in the user’s profile that contains the SMS address. You would need to capture this value in your Notification routines.

HTH,

Roger A. Nall

OSSNMS Sr. Remedy Administrator/Developer

T-Mobile USA

Desk: 973-644-3963

Cell: 973-652-6723

FAX: 973-490-3296