** Is this an issue of setting Use Underscores in the ODBC config area?

On 7/25/06, Mathieu Pitre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes I have the same problem: "invalid column name". What Can I do now? I am selecting the proper ARS ODBC driver but it does not seem to work properly.

Any suggestion?

Mathieu Pitre
IT Business Systems Analyst
Production Operation

 Computer Sciences Corporation
Pratt & Whitney Canada, Plant 1
Sametime: Mathieu Pitre
office: 450-647-8008 x7030

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ed White <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
Sent by: "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

25/07/2006 12:46 PM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: OT: Visio / ARS

When I try to do this against any ARSystem table, I get the error invalid
column name.  I am using Visio 2003 against ARS 6.3 patch 17 on SQL server
2000.  Has anyone seen this and if so, how did you fix it.

Thanks for any responses.