**
BMC have a Statement of Direction document available on supportweb for the support of AR 7 and ITSM 7 in Virtual Environments . The opening paragraph states that BMC welcome the use of virtual environments and intend to make reasonable efforts to support those environments. Full support isn't offered yet, but is in the pipeline. The SOD is well worth downloading and reading...

Matt

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Thursday, 27 July 2006 2:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7.0 Overview Console - Plug-in Error

**
Michael,

Just FYI, I think Remedy is still working on the VM for ITSM 7.  I know it hasn't been released yet, anyway.  It's possible that they're running into the same issues you reported.  I have it working fine in a Windows 2003 environment, except that Admin crashes when I try to run RDP or Sync Search.  Support couldn't duplicate the problem, but it happened both with the unpatched ARS 7.0 and the patch 1 version.

Rick