Lucero, Michelle - IST contractor wrote:

Meanwhile we are checking IUSR permissions on the Mid-Tier installation
directory.
Please NOTE: These errors do not occur against the same ARServer 6.3,
patch 11, with Mid-Tier 6.3, patch 13 nor with Mid-Tier Version 7.0.00
Patch 001
Thanks,
Michelle
On different servers
Mid-Tier 6.3, Patch 17; Mid-Tier 6.3, Patch 13; Mid-Tier 7.0, Patch 01
Windows 2003/IIS 6.0/Servlet Exec 5.0 P06

Hi Michelle,

you might ran into that Error because your ARS Server has an prior Patch Version than on your Mid-Tier. When we upgraded our 6.3 to p16 it was recommended to bring both Systems to Patch Level 16. You should find this info in the readme.txt from the Installer Package.

regards,
Simon