Tarun,

Our Bangalore operation has similar problems. I'm assuming your web
server in the Europe also?

Remember, when you process data in this way using the user tool the data
is going back and forth over this link, which probably has high latency
and low bandwidth. It's all driven by active links after all (maybe even
some client side table walking?).

On the web, this operation has a much shorter journey (and probably 1GB
bandwidth in the server centre). Hence, it'll respond a lot faster.

Rgds,

Darren Houldcroft

LogicaCMG - Remedy TA
250 Brook Drive,