I tried to install Incident Management again, this time with McAfee
anti-virus disabled.  After about 30 minutes it stopped with this error:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!

Program:

way.

No program name was listed in the message.  Once I clicked OK the
installation appears to be continuing - CPU back up to 100%.

>From what I have seen in ARS 7.0 and read from the Incident 7.0 manuals
BMC has done a great job with this release. I look forward to working
with it.  I just wish BMC would do a better job with their installation
programs...

This installation reminds me of the first version of ARS 6.3.  During
the install the program would abort.  When you ran it again the install
deleted *everything* in the "c:\program files\ar system" folder.  After
trial and error and working with BMC I discovered that the install would
work if you extracted all the files from the monolithic setup.exe, and
then run the install.

If it still won't install by Monday morning I will contact our support
vendor.

Stephen