**
Could you please explain how to use the API?

Thanks

On 7/30/06, Michiel Beijen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
they are not exactly encrypted, but they ARE compressed. That's why
you could not just extract the binary data and open the file. But
that's also the reason that a 30MB word doc only occupies a fraction
of that once stored in the database...
If you'd extract the attachment using the API it would uncompress the
file nicely.
--
Michiel