-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark B.
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 5:33 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy and .NET API

Thanks Appajee.
Your clarification helped me, but I've got another question concerning
this
issue:
It doesn't seem that I can use an Item property of a FieldValueList
object.
Despite this one, other properties(Count, Field, Keys, Values) appear on

the list of my IntelliSense feature.
A DiaryList object behaves the same way (no use of Item property) in
spite
of the fact it is described in documentation.
Is something wrong with my API instalation?
As I said before the API is the one I downloaded 2 weeks ago.

thank you in advance.

Mark