**
I've noticed something similiar to this when I was using my laptop monitor and an external monitor.  Then when I took my laptop home and booted up without the external monitor it appeared that the User Tool was hung.  The problem however was that the object list was off screen.  The user tool was trying to open the object list on the external monitor even though I didn't have one connected.  You can get a hold of your object list by:
1. Hold down Alt + Spacebar
2. Press the M key
3. Use the arrow keys to relocate the window
4. Press the Enter key when you have the Window in the desired location

"T. Dee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Has anyone seen AR User hang when you try to Open Object List - AR User
6.00.01 - running on Windows XP.

I have tried deleting *.ARF and *.ARV - still no luck. I have uninstalled
and reinstalled AR User - still no luck.

Suggestions?

THANKS!!