Dan,

Try this KB :KM-000000024518
If you migrate asset data from Help Desk 5.6 or Asset
Management 5.6 into the CMDB as part of the ITSM 5.6
to 6.0 upgrade process, you do not see these CIs when
searching from the Computer Systems form for example.
However, if you search directly from the CMDB form,
for example BMC:BMC_ComputerSystem, you do see the
data.

The problem is due to the 'DatasetID' field not being
populated in the data migration process.  The field
default has a value of 0, but the only CIs which are
visible to the application are the ones which match
the Dataset selected from the "Remedy Asset Manager"
console.

You can correct the issue by updating the data in
BMC:BMC_AssetBase, to set the 'DatasetID' field to a
value of BMC.ASSET for all CIs which have a
'DatasetID' of zero.

Thanks,
Mohan

--- "McKenzie, James J C-E LCMC HQISEC/L3"