Tyrone,

I finally got Mid-Tier going on my development server and had some problems
with URLÂ’s.  BMC Support said mid-tier 6.0.3 had lots of great improvements
and would work on my 6.0.1 server if I installed patch 1490.  I did that
along with patch 17 for mid-tier, admin tool and user tool.   It's working
so great that I'm going to be upgrading the production server in a couple
of weeks.  I really like the idea of not having to use separate form views
for the web.

HTH,
Ricki Haines