From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of McKenzie, James J C-E LCMC HQISEC/L3
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 10:29 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Windows 2000 and CMDB Performance Issues

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of dcharters

Also has anyone else experienced performance issues like this with CMDB?

ARS 6.3, ITSM 6.o, CMDB Patch 3, Application Server=Windows 2000, Database Oracle 10G on a very beefy AIX box.

>>What is the connection between these two boxes?  I've seen issues with clogged connections between them.  Also, what is the version of the Oracle 9iR2 clients?

James McKenzie

****This e-mail is sent by Hudson Highland Group, Inc., or one of its subsidiaries, and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.****