From: Carey Matthew Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2006 11:53:06 AM
Subject: Re: Enhancement idea: Field Label for fields

Joe,

I would even be happen with "on focus" working for Text objects in a
search window so that they could "simulate" what a field label does
for the Advanced Search Bar(ASB). (So you could use a Text objects as
the label for a field, and leave the field lable "blank".) I would
prefer a special field for all fields to let the admin specify what
the ASB string should be so that we do not need to build active links
per field, but I would take what I could get. :)

[basic logic:
if field's ASB value is null then
   do what it does now,
if ( not null) then
   use that string/keyword/field reference? instead of what it does now
    keyword $ NULL $ would result in a "no change" on the ASB.
]

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.
Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence.