-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dawe, Byron
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 7:50 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: CMDB 2.0 C API - Another Problem

Hi Listers;

Thanks to Ben for his help with the last problem!

Has anyone run into the situation where you include "ar.h" and "cmdb.h"
, but when calling CMDBInitialization and/or CMDBTermination the
compiler  reports 'undefined reference' to the calls? Yet when I call
only ARInitialization and/or ARTermination, these seem to work fine ! I
am properly following the order of calling ARInitialization first then
CMDBInitialization, but the second call gives compile errors although
both header files are in the same place! I have checked the sample files
and it seems I am doing it right, but still I get compile errors!

Help and Thanks,

Byron.

Byron Dawe
Computing and Communications