Have a user that when they log in with NO server prefernece they can click
on the 'Open" clipboard icon and get a list of other applications and
forms they have access to open in the Client window.  If they log in with
a sserver preference listed, and click the icon, the User client locks up
and they have to end the process via Task Manager.  What is going on with
this?  I login as me, with same persmissions, and regardless of having a
preference server or not, I function fine.  We are version 6.03, under
Windows 2003 server, SQLserver db.