**

Hi,

I have a couple of queries with respect to Licensing:

1) If a person has a AR User & HD - Floating License, will he be able to modify other person's information using the People Definition form .This person has been assigned all the requisite permission like APP-Administrator, APP-Management, APP-Support. This person actually acts like an administrator at his office, so will he be having the exclusive rights for the modification of any other person information record (similar to how we do it using the Demo Login). The one difference I found out that Demo has a HD & AR User Fixed license and so he is able to modify the person information whereas this person is not since he holds a floating license. Does floating license differ from fixed license in this respect.

2) I have this strange problem occuring at the customer end. They have one Helpdesk-Fixed license which has stuck up with one particular user and I'm unable to free this license from this particular user. This person name doesn't exist under the User form nor does he exist in the SHR:People form. I came to this conclusion that the license is held up by this particular person when I checked up the schema entries for SHR:People form in the SQL Server database. Is there any way , I could free this license from this particular user? Will arreload, arcache or arsignal commands help me out with this problem?

Request your help with both the issues. Thanks.

Customer Env details - WIN 2000, ARS 6.3 patch 16, SQL SERVER 2000.

Thanks,
Frank.