**

Hi Eric!

This is something I came across as well some time ago.

To get it to work, simply comment out the following line in the getListEntryBlocks() method in the JavaDriver.java file:

IARRowIterator ri = new RowIterator();

Add a new line below it:

IARRowIterator ri = null;

Your Java driver program should compile & run afterwards.

Best regards,

Theo Fondse